Friday, April 11, 2008

Ashely & Hing - Ritz-Carlton, Lake of Las Vegas

Ashley and Hing were married at the Ritz-Carlton at the Lake of Las Vegas. (For the record, none of the pictures have been touched yet, but I thought they turned out pretty amazing that I couldn't wait to share. Wait until I have fun turning some of them into art :) Well at first, we thought we might have to move the wedding ceremony inside because of stormy conditions, but the winds calmed down just in perfect time for the wedding. Lucky me, I got the most perfect clouds for their wedding so I was happy. :) And lucky me again I get a drop dead gorgeous bride and adorable, which I called my "lemon meringue" girls, bridesmaids. Everything was perfect! From the white sandy beach to a perfect cove for the beautiful ceremony. She's an awesome dancer, so lucky me again, got some great poses from her. We left afterwards to the Mirage for a great reception...... and basically, they all lived happily ever after :)